Dear RMI – ARA Member,
Trust that you’re keeping safe, and doing well.
RE: RT 46 GOVERNMENT TENDER: SERVICE PROVIDER REGISTRATION
WesBank, a division of FirstRand Ltd, has been awarded the RT46 Category C tender, effective 1 April 2021. This tender pertains to the managing of repairs and maintenance of the Government fleet.
ARA has been in discussions with Wesbank to assist our Members who are interested in providing services on the RT 46 contract. This includes the effective on-boarding process of registration of Service Providers.
Wesbank has engaged with a 3rd party, FlowCentric, who is responsible for managing the registration process and communication has been sent to industry recently.
In an ongoing effort to assist our ARA Members this communication is aimed at providing assistance with the registration process:
• Format will be an electronic registration process
• To register, send e-mail to email@example.com or phone 087 135 5553.
• You are required to supply the following information in the e-mail:
o Name of the Company.
o Contact person.
o Relevant telephone numbers.
o E-Mail address.
• FlowCentric Resourcing will then mail you a EXCEL Spreadsheet to complete, which you have to mail back asap (attached). NOTE – please do not PDF the document and no spaces, brackets, commas, etc. in the telephone and cell number fields. Please note deadline for submission of the EXCEL Spreadsheet is 26 February 2021 and should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your Merchant details will then be captured on the database where after you will receive an e-mail (within 5 days) with a link directing you to the Merchant Portal, together with an unique username and password (see attached Manual for the process).
• You need to provide all requested information and documentation as per the Merchant Portal (see Manual for the list of requirements).
• Details of the relevant WesBank official in case of any queries is Nthabiseng: 011 632 7031 or email Nthabiseng.Ramatla@wesbank.co.za.
• Details of the FlowCentric Officials:
· Project Leader – Roy Marais (email@example.com)
· Team Leader – Corrie Auret (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents thereof; and are kindly requested to inform the sender immediately. Any views expressed in these messages are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation. While every care has been taken in preparing this document, no representation, warranty or undertaking (expressed or implied) is given, and neither responsibility nor liability is accepted by any member of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, or for any loss arising from reliance on it.