RMI Newsflash – The new wage increases September 2023 : FREE online seminar
31 August 2023
Dear Valued Member,
We are pleased to announce that the RMI will be presenting a FREE online seminar entitled:
The new wage increases September 2023.
• Date: Friday, 8 September 2023
• Time: 10h00 – 12h00
• Cost: Free, but please register – See registration form attached. Link will be sent to you once registration form is received.
• Platform: Microsoft Teams
• Presenter: Johanita Olivier
Topics that will be discussed:
– When will the new wage increases become effective?
– How do I establish under which chapter/ sector my business falls?
– How do I find the correct wage in the wage schedule?
– How do I apply for an exemption from the wage increases?
– What is the meaning of minimum wages, guaranteed wages, and actual wages?
– What is the ‘Threshold of Earnings’?
– What is the ‘Set-off’ of wages?
Kindly return the attached registration form before the closing date of 7 September 2023. Hope to see you there.
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents thereof; and are kindly requested to inform the sender immediately. Any views expressed in these messages are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation. While every care has been taken in preparing this document, no representation, warranty or undertaking (expressed or implied) is given, and neither responsibility nor liability is accepted by any member of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, or for any loss arising from reliance on it.