Occupational Health and Safety specialised training and services
11 September 2023
Dear Valued Member,
OHS compliance in the workplace does not have to be a headache.
Herewith the exciting OHS products and services available:
1. Department of Employment and Labour site inspection assistance
2. OHS files (Including: OHS appointment letters, OHS policies, checklists etc.)
3. On site risk assessments / 10 point checklists
4. OHS training courses in-person and online: For a full list see: https://csrsza.com/online-training/
5. Site evacuation and fire drills
6. Administrative and telephonic support
For a personalised quotation on any of the above OHS products and services, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call CSRSza on 021 001 7600. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please be reminded that CSRSza monthly contracted clients train at no cost.
Who should attend which training?
– HBA / COVID – 19 (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL employees
– ERGONOMICS (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL employees
– Health & Safety Inductor (SAIOSH Accredited) – For ALL employees
– Health & Safety Representative (SAIOSH Accredited) – Managers and senior employees
(*Inductor MUST be completed first)
– Fire prevention & protection (SAIOSH Accredited) – As required
– 1st AID (SAIOSH Accredited / DoE&L Accredited) – As required
* Health & Safety Inductor – Explain basic health & safety principles in and around the workplace
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you may not disseminate, copy or take any action based on the contents thereof; and are kindly requested to inform the sender immediately. Any views expressed in these messages are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation. While every care has been taken in preparing this document, no representation, warranty or undertaking (expressed or implied) is given, and neither responsibility nor liability is accepted by any member of the Retail Motor Industry Organisation as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, or for any loss arising from reliance on it.