• • • • • • • • • • • •
Alternative Energy Solutions : Free Webinar
As loadshedding continues to wreak havoc on businesses both large and small in South Africa, the last thing South Africans want to hear are excuses or unrealistic promises. The demands for an immediate end to power cuts are wholly understandable. Everyone is fed up.
However, we are in the grip of an energy crisis that has been many years in the making and will take years to resolve.
In an effort to assist with this plight, the RMI has developed an advocacy program for its members on Alternative Energy Solutions to assist in combatting the devastating effects of the current loadshedding on their businesses.
We have a diverse membership which ranges from SMMEs to corporates and thus developed a program that would educate and inform you on the various available solutions that would best suit your specific places of business.
Please join us for a webinar on Alternate Energy Solutions to be presented by Fouche Wiid of SmartSolar Africa.
– Date: 26 October 2023
– Time: 15:00 – 16:30
– Presenter: Fouche Wiid from SmartSolar Africa
• Fouche Wiid’s bio:
Widd is a director at SmartSolar Africa. SmartSolar has been operating for the past 8 years and is well known for its innovative approach to manage energy systems.
He studied Electronic Engineering in Stellenbosch, was part of various companies and institutions.
– SA Air Force: Was part of an upgrade team of a long-range search radar system.
– IT: Design, installation and maintenance of computer networks
– Steel industry: Design and upgrading of control systems of industrial machines. Arc furnaces, blast furnaces, forging presses etc.
– IT industry: Development of ITSM systems
– Alternative energy: Fouche has been busy in this space in the past 20 years, initially on the side as an interest. As the energy situation became worse in South Africa, it became more of a primary focus. At first on his own and then with SmartSolar.
Fouche is passionate about analysing and optimising the energy consumption of businesses, followed by employing various combinations of alternative energy solutions to get the business off, or partially off the grid.
To register, fill in the attached registration form and send it to: email@example.com in order to obtain the link to the webinar.